We want to make fabrication technology and supplies available to school in a sustainable manner so that students regularly practice hands-on learning and start creating! We believe that to solve many pressing social issues we face today, we must put the skills of engineering, designing, and creating in the hands of all!
For this to happen, schools need the latest technology with the space and resources for building things. So help us figure this out!
We are looking to speak with:
- Makerspaces (both for- and non- profit)
- Schools and community centers with makerspaces
- Schools and community centers hoping to someday have a makerspace
- Teachers, Students, and Parents
- Education Advocates
- Technology Companies interested in supporting our efforts